What is a cookie?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored, however if you do turn cookies off this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you. If you wish to change your cookie settings or block cookies altogether please see http://www.aboutcookies.org
Types of Cookie on this websites
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
These cookies let you navigate around our website and use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to...
- Remember things like information you've entered on forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Identify you as being logged in to this websites
- Remember when you have seen a single use page (such as the splash page) so we don't show it to you again and again.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
We use performance cookies to...
- Provide statistics on how our website is used by our fans
- See how effective our adverts are (we don't use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our website
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name) and provide enhanced, more personal features. They can also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
We use 'Functionality' cookies to...
- Show you when you're logged in to the website
- Show you have a nickname or not and have or have not accepted our terms and conditions
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may mean we can't offer you some services, and will reduce the support we can offer you. It's also possible that preventing these cookie stops us remembering that you didn't want a specific service.
These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help our website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations.
We may allow the placing of targeting cookies on your device during your visit to this website. This means that when you visit other websites who are part of carefully selected display networks you may be shown relevant product or service adverts from us or our commercial partners based on what we think you have shown an interest in.
Remember, if you wish to change your cookie settings or block cookies altogether please see http://www.aboutcookies.org