Privacy of our users is a high priority at 3Darch.org. We do not share any personal information gathered online without permission from the submitting user, and we never will. Your Personal Data shall be strictly kept confidential at all times which have been and will be our policies and practices with respect to the use, collection, retention, transfer, disclosure, security and access of Personal Data.
All information submitted on 3Darch.org is used exclusively for the purpose of enhancing the functionality of our service level.
For now, we accept only Paypal to make transactions.
You agree that, by providing us with your Personal Data, you allow us to use and retain your Personal Data for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
- Provisioning the Services.
- Marketing of the Services related goods and/or services by us.
- Analyzing, verifying and/or checking of your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of the Services.
- Processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by you.
- Enabling the daily operation of your account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the Services.
- Processing of any benefits stemming from or in connection with the services.
Relating to the above mentioned purposes, you also accept our disclosure and transferring to any third party service providers, any credit providers, banks, financial institutions, any third party collection agencies, any credit reference agencies, any security agencies, our agents, contractors, our professional advisers, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to us and any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to you of using, disclosing, processing, holding, retaining or transferring such Personal Data.
In case we deemed it necessary, we reserve the right to amend this Statement without prior notice. Thus, regular checking for any amendments is advisable.